Monday, June 15, 2009

How do you spell Calymba?


15 June Monday
“I'll follow you around, but I won't be your dog.”

This morning we were supposed to go with Miriam to a Cruz Roja meeting around 6:45 am. When we went outside with our tired, droopy eyes to the cold morning she decided to tell us to come tomorrow. Tomorrow will be better, she decided. So we went back to bed. After we properly woke up and ate breakfast, we headed to the school to talk with the director. School, however, had been cancelled. I don't know when the kids here ever learn anything. There's like 3 hours every day and no more. I mean, I probably would have liked that back in the day too, I guess.

Afterwards, we headed to Chincha to upload a massive amount of data at the ITDG office for a bit. It was a long haul. Then straight to Lurin Chincha for another adobe workshop to top off our day again. Short, sweet, simple. Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment